Sentence Completion Exercise - Set 1
Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank and make a meaningful sentence.
1. The two brothers look so _________ that it is difficult differentiate them.
2. My friend has good __________ over English and Hindi.
Answer: d. alike
Explanation: The correct option is (d) alike
3. Every week, in the office, one hour is __________ to games and sports.
Answer: b. command
Explanation: The correct option is (b) command.
4. Some people __________ themselves into believing that, they are the only honest and hardworking employees in the company.
Answer: d. devoted
Explanation: The correct option is (d) devoted.
5. The bus met with an accident and was _____ the traffic, so he had a hard time driving through the downtown.
Answer: c. delude
Explanation: The correct option is (c) delude
6. His interest in the study of Forensic pathology is indeed very _______.
Answer: a. obstructing
Explanation: The correct option is (a) obstructing.
Answer: c. deep
Explanation: The correct option is (c) deep.